What Alwan Will Do On Holiday

Yesterday i talk to my friend at the class, his name is Alwan. I asked about his plan on the next holiday.

Me : Hey, Alwan
Alwan : Oh, Hi Ilyasa. What's up?
Me : What will you do next holiday?
Alwan : I will go to the mountain
Me : OMG!!! i love to go to the mountain too! Which mountain will you go?
Alwan : I will go to Mt. Cikuray
Me : ohh okayy  why do you love to go the mountain?
Alwan : Because i want to explore the nature and i love to being outside in the nature
Me : Ooohh nicee! With whom will you go there?
Alwan : With my junior highschool friend. Do you want to join?
Me : When will you go?
Alwan : I think i will go on September
Me : I think i can join you. May i?
Alwan : Yes! Of course!
Me : Nice! How will you go?
Alwan : I will go by car
Me : Ohh nicee! and then what is your second plan?
Alwan : I think i will stay at home and take a rest
Me : Okay! i hope you have a nice holiday. Thanks you too!

Comments

Popular Posts