My Unforgettable Experience













My Crash Story






Image result for sunmori














Last year, i have a very very bad experience. When i go to Lembang with my friends by motorcycle. I was in the middle of the road and from there i should turn right but i was wrong. I look at my friend that turn right, and i'm not focus on my ride and then i crash my friend's motorcycle in front of me.







Image result for motorcycle crash

I'm not fell from my motorcycle but my finger is bleeding but my friend is ok and then my friend change me to be the rider, i continue to my friend's villa with my bleeding finger.I was arrived at my friend's villa.At there, my friends were helping me to pot on a bandage on my finger. When my finger is covered by bandage, i had a happy time with all my friend

Comments

Popular Posts