Feel Like Mastro

Welome To My Life
  
https://adya00.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/psychedelic-discovery.jpg

Hi, My name is M.Ilyasa Pramadwiputra.
 I was born in Bandung on 14th July 2002
I lived in Jambu Air II Street H2 - 3
I have 1 brother, his name is Vilza Rahadian, his name call him Ijoy
My mother is the greatest person in the universe, she is a housewife 
My father is the second greatest person in the universe, he is an enterpreneur
In this post, i will tell you about my life

          When i was in my mom stomach, my mother's midwife tell my mom that i was a girl. Because of that my parents gave my name Ainaya Nur Fathiha and when the day i was born, i was born as a boy. Then my parents gave my name Muhamad Ilyasa Pramadwiputra handsome, cool, and a smart boy. That's how i was born

           And now talking about my childhood. When i was 5 years old. My parents place me in the kindergarten. I was a stubborn, bald, silly, but still handsome. When i was home from my kindergarten, i go to my bed and suddenly i fell asleep, when i was asleep, an earthquake has happen in my city. I was awake by that. When i get out from my house, my mother was running to me and hug me. She was crying and scared. I'm am scared too. When the earthquake has stop, my mother cries and hug me hard and she says that she love me and never let me go by myself. That is my unforgettable memory with my mom.

The End.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts