Conversation

Last week, i move to a new school in Bandung it called 3 Senior high school. I went to my classroom. I met a lot of person and then there was someone who called me. 



Alwan : Hey, dude
Me : Oh hey, bro
Alwan : Who are you?
Me : I am a new student here
Alwan : Ohh, what's your name?
Me : My name is Ilyasa and you?
Alwan : My name is Alwan. Here, sit with me
Me : Okay

And then i sit beside my first new friend, Alwan

Alwan : Where are you from ? and why did you move here ?
Me : I'm from Jakarta and i move here because of my father works here now
Alwan : Where do you live now ?
Me : I live at Kalimantan Street 4 and you?
Alwan : I live at Cikuray Simpang Street 7. Hope you enjoy your new school and this class
Welcome to our school !!!
Me : Thank you so much. You're so kind
Alwan : You're very welcome

Comments

Popular Posts